Tuesday, June 11, 2002

After work, the Better Half and I went to the gym, where we swam laps for thirty minutes. The Better Half is a distance man; he ran cross country and track for years. So he pretty much did nonstop swim. As for me, when I swam, I was a sprinter. I loved 50 yard races, because I could go up and back and get out of the pool as soon as possible. So I worked on 50 yard sprints. I am really slow, I did them on minute intervals and I was sucking wind!!!

The best incentive for working out lies a few feet from the pool- the hot tub. I push myself and reward myself with an extended post-workout session with the jets. Feels great!!!

Right now, I feel good. I remember sleeping so great when I swam. Tonight I think I will have a good night's sleep!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?