Saturday, June 15, 2002

I am going to a Parrothead party tonight!
Today I went shopping in Carytown for an outfit. I gave a homeless guy some money and some old fart sitting on a bench outside his store told me I shouldn't have because "it only encourages them."

What I should have said: "Hey, twisted old fart, it's my money and I will do what I damn well please with it! Also, I think by shopping in your crappy store, people are encouraging you to think that you're stuff is actually worth anything!!"

But instead I shugged my shoulders, smiled and said, "I've done my good deed for the day."
Okay, I am still a bit of a wimp. But I must say, it didn't really do much to my already slim view of humanity, as those of you who read my last post can easily pick up on. After my encounter with the walking dead, I went into an antique shop and found a really cute toy puppy that I bought for about 10 bucks. It made me feel a bit better.

Looking forward to tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?