Friday, June 28, 2002

My party was so much fun! I was dressed in one of my favorite black dresses from Guess? ; I felt like I was Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I had so much fun picking out the accessories: pearl necklace, Nine West shoes and Coco Madamoiselle, my latest splurge. The thunderstorms knocked the power out at ROT, so they had to close at 8pm! My Better Half and my friend Grantham helped make alternative plans to go to Joe's Inn at Innsbrook. I got there and saw my friends The Lowenhagens, and they sent me a drink. I had the chicken marsala, which was divine! Even though I didn't have UB and ROT on my birthday, I was surrounded by great friends, I felt loved and I didn't care! I thought it was so much fun! Later on, I fell asleep very happy!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?