Monday, June 17, 2002

Typical Monday. I ended up with four patients, two of which were supposed to be discharged, but needed home health follow-up care, which took friggin forever! One lady had a new IV catheter and a new feeding tube. The docs were ready to send her home without any follow up care! That basically is the equilvalent of giving someone water and an oven, and nothing else, and tell them to bake a cake. Fortunately, both people were very very pleasant about it, and no matter how grumpy I am on the drive home, I still get over it fairly quickly. I think it is really hard to work where I do, and the fact that I can do it well is a nice thought to me. My patients are safe, and that is the most important thing.

Now I get to look forward to the Better Half cooking me dinner! More later!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?