Monday, June 24, 2002

Well, today wasn't too bad...for a Monday. I managed to get off of work a tad early, and went to swim. I then decided to make dinner. I made green bean and chicken casserole with chocolate bread pudding for desert. I got the recipe for the casserole from my cousin, who got it off the back of a can of fried onions. I added a twist, meaning the chicken, and instead of onions, which I don't like, I used sour cream and onion potato chip crumbs. I got the chocolate bread pudding recipe from the Susan Powter (Stop the Insanity chick) American Cuisine cookbook. Also, I added red wine, Black Dog, from Chateau Morrisette, a winery we toured near Blacksburg. It was a low-key way for the Better Half to celebrate our two year anniversary! Yeah, that's right, we have been officially a duet for two years!!! Right now, we are just chilling out, watching the episode of M*A*S*H were Father Mulcahy feels bad because he hasn't seen The Front, and so he goes and has to perform an emergency trach on a wounded soldier.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?