Friday, June 07, 2002

Whew, now I feel a lot better, after 6 hours of snoozing and a nice hot shower, I am rejuvinated and ready for another night shift!

Tonight the Better Half and some of our mutual bahead friends are at Friday Cheers, a local party held every Friday night in our area...mostly it is drinks and music, lots of fun. I opted to stay in, rest up, and work on the present to my preceptor- matching purple knit hats for her twin girls. I was inspired when I saw Reese Witherspoon's hat in Legally Blonde. The yarn I am using is chunky, so they will knit up in no time. Then, I go to work on my friend's wedding present. Then I can resume my afghan.

This weekend, we head up to Blacksburg, VA to see my sister for her birthday, as well as much needed bonding time with my Better Half.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?