Friday, July 12, 2002

Such a beautiful day! Today has been rather leisurely. I enjoy the fact that my Better Half and I are on the same circadian rhythm again. He looks so exhausted, but is off now teaching swim lessons. After that though he has nothing planned the rest of the day except for a siesta. Tonight, I work. I sort of enjoy working Friday nights. On Saturday mornings, the new issue of People Magazine hits the stands. By the time I get outta work, I can swing by Target, pick up a few things along with my People Weekly, and relax the rest of the day. This weekend we prepare for Canada. I plan to clean up my apt, and pack my backpack. Tomorrow, we have our date scheduled; dinner at a Mexican restaurant, then a movie. :) Should be fun. Well, I think my pizza is here, so see you soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?