Friday, September 27, 2002

Last night we went out to the Pub, which was a lot of fun. It was the first time I went and could stay until the last set. It was a pretty uneventful night except I splattered a bit of chocolate syrup from my cheesecake on the Better Half's shirt. Unfortunately, since I am working nights, we don't get to see each other much within the next few days. It kind of sucks, since we've had a lot of time together recently, but although I'm a little sad, things could be a lot worse. In fact, for a while, about six months or so, I was working five nights a week. The Better Half was frustrated, I realized I had to rejoin the land of the living in order to save what we had, and to save my sanity. So I left my department and now I get to work in a department four days/nights a week, and get to see the Better Half a lot more. Suddenly, three days seems like such a long time. I remember stretches that lasted a bit longer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?