Friday, October 11, 2002

Yesterday, inspired by the movie Shag, which I watched as I attempted to knit my afghan, I decided I wanted to wear a skirt or a dress to the pub. I had originally slated to wear jeans, a white hooded zippered sweatshirt, and the breast cancer tee from Ann Taylor, but I changed my mind. Instead I went to Target and found an absolutely adorable red plaid skirt and a white long sleeved polo shirt with a denim blazer. I honestly didn't realize until I got to the pub that everyone was thinking, "Catholic School Girl." Uh-oh. Anyway, I drank too much and now after a hot shower, a nap and some handfuls of Reese's Pieces I am finally starting to recover.

Now I am glued to the TV, as a man was shot and killed at an Exxon Station near Fredricksburg. The local Richmond affliliates are providing coverage. It is surreal to see our local reporters on the national news. Scary too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?