Friday, January 10, 2003

Okay, between the starved kids in New Jersey, the bitch in California who left her kids for 2 weeks so she could bone her internet lover, and the murdering of a dog by police in North Carolina, I almost want the world to stop so I can get off. Sometimes I want to petition for a law in which people who hurt kids and dogs (intentionally and accidently) are tied to barbed wire poles and have hot unlubricated irons shoved in their orifices. The people who do the shoving will be those eco-dorks who have nothing else better to do than to trash SUVs. It'd be great, useful goverment job with all sorts of lovely benefits. Okay. My goal for the retreat tonight: learn to forgive. I'll work on it.

It was fun last night at Marian's birthday, but I was absolutely exhausted. I almost did not enjoy myself I was so tired and almost unmotivated for fun. After one glass of wine, I was so ready to sleep.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?