Wednesday, January 08, 2003

So, it's pretty obvious that I am very very our of shape, having not worked out in an infinite amount of time. Tonight I went with my mom to a beginner aerobics class that she has been a regular of for the past year or so. My mom took tap, jazz and ballet for many years and is a terrific dancer, very light on her feet. The first time I went with her, I was huffing and puffing. Tonight wasn't too bad, but I know I gotta keep at it. I'm trying to choose classes that I like. I really like the Wednesday night class because I really like the instructor. The first instructor was a bit of a Nazi. This one, named Susan, teaches fifth grade and her class is a lot more fun. It beats sitting around watching reality TV.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?