Sunday, January 26, 2003

Somehow, the planets lined up just so, and when the Better Half walked through my door this afternoon, all of my tension melted away, and I was no longer wanting to unload on him all of my complaints. I did my laundry at my parents house, and he says Chessie did fine by herself this weekend. He had an amazing experience with the confirmants this weekend, so it all ended up okay.

And I watched him tonight at my family's Super Bowl party. He looked so right, sitting in a sweatshirt, beer in hand, bonding with my younger cousin, who also is one of his groomsmen. And I thought how nice it was knowing that I was going to always have him there. The rest of my life. And I couldn't wait for it to start.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?