Friday, February 14, 2003

I'm so glad that the weekend is here. I need to get away from work for a bit. Hopefully, it will ice and snow here and I won't have to go back Monday. Everytime I turn around, I feel someone is just waiting to lecture or give feedback. My head hurts from all the talking that they do. Today I got it from Dr. J because I didn't pick up the phone when she paged me, instead I just spoke into the speaker phone. So I've been a rather frigid bitch to her the rest of the day. Not because I think the poor woman deserves it, she's just the target for my wrath. Besides, I am not doing it in an obvious way just spewing venom behind her back. Last night I had a dream that I was running through the woods and my coworkers were chasing me with picks and torches. Yikes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?