Saturday, February 22, 2003

Okay. Apparently I tweaked a few nerves and hurt some feelings with my last post about "Joe Millionaire." I realize that I should not piss off my target audience. So for that, I am sorry. The preceeding post, like most posts on this blog, is satire, not to be taken seriously. I don't really think you are going to Hell simply because you watch reality TV. I'll be honest and tell you that I never liked the idea that this show was on TV, because I felt it advocated dishonesty, hypocracy and greed. But I choose to present my feelings using humor, not to preach on about what I feel is right or wrong. I did make a choice to sit and watch the finale, just like everyone else.
Thank you for your time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?