Monday, February 03, 2003

This weekend I attended the St. Mike's Christ Renews His Parish retreat. I had an absolutely amazing experience, met some really incredible women, and found what I was looking for spiritually. It helped me focus on becoming a better person, more caring, supportive, and less judgemental towards others. It was really nice to have some perspective with the wedding coming up. It helped to get away, relax a bit, and even though we were supposed to be deprogrammed from the outside, we did watch a bit of the CNN coverage of the Space Shuttle Columbia tragedy and prayed for the victims and their families. I was in third grade when the Challenger exploded, and it's hard to believe Columbia's disaster was so close to the anniversary of Challenger.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?