Friday, March 28, 2003

Just letting you know I am still alive. I've been job hunting, and some self discovery things as well. There is a lot about me that needs to change. I realize that my former employers did me a favor, and that I need to go back to a hospital, surrounded by nurses and others who are of my scope of practice and will appreciate and share my philosophy of nursing. I realize I took my last job for the wrong reasons. I have been given a chance to correct this error, and I want to do my best to correct it.

I would not have gotten through any of this without you. I realize how great it is being a part of a community of family and friends that love and support you even when you screw up. Although it's not been easy, it's been a bit more easier having you all to support me. So for that, I say, Thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?