Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I remember for April Fool's Day last year, it was a slow night shift. I decided to play pranks on the psych unit. I took all of the videos out of their jackets, and made up titles, and stuck them on labels on each videos:
1) I'm Okay, You're Okay, we're just lactose intolerant.
2) Facing Your Fears Series: Scary Circus Clowns
...stuff like that. It was a lot funnier at 3AM. Also, Al, my coworker and I made up a total train wreck of a patient, named Chessie Mewe, and convinced the day shift that she was on her way and was raising hell in the ER. That was great. It seemed so long ago, since I've had two other jobs since then. I walked into MCV for an interview yesterday, and I felt like I was home. I think I need to look there for more answers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?