Thursday, April 03, 2003

Yesterday I interviewed for a position on the med-surg unit at the hospital that I used to work at. I think it went well, the nurse manager was a bit hard to read. The recruiter is supposed to call me tomorrow if they've decided to hire me. Yowsa. I am very nervous. I have other options, but I really really feel like I belong at MCV. I hope I get the job.

I did a bit of shopping today at the religious good shops. I've really been lax with Lent, since I lost my job. My focus has been about changing me for my main purpose in life- my work. I am currently trying to get my philosophy down in some written form that I can always look upon whenever I get down or discouraged. I realize that there is no such thing as the perfect working environment, and I realize there are things that I cannot change and that I have to live with. I haven't come up with anything just yet, but I have a lot of ideas.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?