Monday, July 21, 2003

Computer needs serious fixing. Son of a...

Anyway, today was a typical hellish Monday. Four patients, an admission, as well as training a new girl. Patricia and I got along swell, so all in all it wasn't a bad day. I treated her to lunch at Casa Grande, and we comiserated on lost loves. Just got home about an hour ago from a church meeting. Sometimes, although it's all positive, I just feel pulled, and that makes me grouchy. I just hate it when stuff takes me away from FiFi. Already I feel pangs of guilt because she hangs out with her Grammy more than me. My mom is great, but she lets FiFi get all riled up at bedtime, plus lets her watch Emergency Vets, which I feel is too scary for her. I can't imagine how working mothers with human children feel. Tomorrow night, uninterrupted Mommie-Puppie bonding time.


In other news, have expanded my DVD collection to include: Empire Records, Lilo and Stitch, and Chasing Amy. So far, FiFi likes all of them:

Empire...: A very young Renee Zellweger with really dirty hair. Kick-ass soundtrack. Feefer likes Lucas (Rory Cochrane).

...Amy: Always a classic, love the Kevin Smith-Joey Adams post breakup bashfest on the commentary. FiFi likes Jason Lee the best.

Lilo...: Outcast independent little chick and her scruffy temperamental pet against the world. 'Nuff said. A new classic in the FiFi DVD collection.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?