Saturday, October 18, 2003

I've been really busy, so much so that blogging has fallen by the wayside. I'll try to catch up:

MONDAY- My boss, Brenda, announces she's leaving. On Friday. Yikes.
WEDNESDAY- On call, which means that I missed the last South Wind show. My patient Jim also died.
THURSDAY- Kilt and Corset Night at Rare Olde Times. Unfortunately, I forgot. But thanks to Karelle, I was able to borrow one, get laced up rather quicky and get to be in the Corset Kick Line.
FRIDAY- Another patient goes to the hospital, and my boss, the rat, asks me to do a last-minute admission. I had to cancel lunch with Big.
In the evening, Big and I check out Kill Bill, which I was hesitant about seeing at first. But I must say it was damn fine cinema.


And that leads us to today. Woke up, had brunch with Big at IHOP, basically consoling him over the fact that his freelance job hasn't paid him in over a month, as well as discussing the underrated significance of Chewbacca in the Star Wars books, verses the rather important role George Lucas portrayed him in the movies. Came home. Walked FiFi to Nanny's. Now am blogging. Tonight is my grandfather's birthday.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?