Sunday, January 25, 2004

Went to Mass last night for the first time since the whole Father John thing. I went to Mass at St. Bridgets, my parent's church. The church I grew up in. It wasn't too bad. I could look forward to St. Bridget's every week. I no longer really feel edgy or anxious. Last night was the first night in a long time I've actually felt moved during a Mass. I realize that St. Mikes made me look at Mass as an enjoyable experience. Now I can basically go anywhere and feel good spiritually. St. Bridget's also has some nice activities coming up.

Also, I am currently engrossed in Beverly Donofrio's book Looking For Mary, in which she, a lapsed Catholic, travels to a small town in the former Yugoslavia where the Virgin Mary has appeared to believers. It's mainly about someone finding their faith, which is what I need to do right now. Also, I want to start journaling again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?