Thursday, April 22, 2004

I'm really proud of FiFi. We've been training every day, Ms. Pat praised her improvement last night, and people are coming up to me and remarking on how well-behaved she is now. This is so different from the last class we did.

I'm still overjoyed with Big. We've been talking about making more changes in our life together. When the time is right, we're both hoping to turn ideas into reality.

Job is good, really really busy, but at the same time, more people are being hired, which is awesome, not only because it helps decrease our stress, but also because I get to help orient people. One of which is Heather, a girl I used to work with. Teaching is actually fun.

On-call again this weekend. Can't wait til all these trainees can help out with that!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?