Monday, July 12, 2004

I've been wanting to do something different with this blog for a while now. I recently came out of a funk related to work. I'm happy with my job, but for a while my heart simply wasn't into it. Things are better now, although self-evaluation is still a day-by-day process. Leafing through nursing journals helped tremendously. These magic mags contain not just the latest critical research, but also anecdotes and advice, tricks and timesavers. Having a bit of a validating refresher when you're stuck in a rut always helps. It re-opened my eyes to the privilage I have each day. I like my job and I want to do it better.

I also like my life and I want to do it better. Therefore, this site is going to transition out of autobiographical mode. It will still be my input and insight, but will instead feature information about things I consider important. I would also like to use it as a tool to help others in various ways, not just health care. Links to blogs and live journals will not change. I hope that Corner readers will continue to support the site through the changes.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?