Sunday, August 15, 2004

The big news is that Mr. Big and I officially got engaged a week ago. For those saps out there, you'll be disapointed- there was no get-down-on-one-knee-happy-tears type of thing. It was still lovely, but Big and I have been deciding this for a while, just waiting for the right time to make it official. Last weekend just seemed like the right time. So we went and bought matching white gold bands, engraved with the phrase Graim thu go siorai ( Irish Gaelic for "I love you forever"). Also we got a white gold engagement ring for me. I'm feeling great, and Big and I have been given carte blanche from our respective fams about planning the wedding that we want.

Today it's rainy, and we're watching Kill Bill Vol. 2. FiFi is sleeping in between us on the bed.

Yeah, I think I could do this the next seventy years of my life.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?