Thursday, November 25, 2004

I thought Thanksgiving this year would suck, because:
1) I'm on-call
2) My parents and sister are in Myrtle Beach, escaping all the food activities
3) They took FiFi with them. Yes, they carted MY DOG across state lines on their vacation.

So I was a little despondent when I woke up this morning. I decided to get the three visits done first, then caught up on paperwork. I've had a few calls, but all in all, being on-call Thanksgiving has been a nice experience. It's a good feeling helping people, and to be out and about on what turned out to be a beautiful day wasn't all that bad. I even wished the toll booth worker on the Powhite Parkway a Happy Thanksgiving.

I still miss Fee though.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?