Sunday, December 05, 2004

Dr. S----- A---- has farty pants. There, I said it. He forced me to do it. I didn't want to. But he has it coming.

He's a "doctor" who everyone hates because he's so hateful. The little old nurses at the nursing homes in the area have their own little names for him- "a$$hole"and "miserable sh-t" are two of the most popular. It makes me wonder what his parents did to him that made him so awful.

Today a patient needed a prescription, and he told me he couldn't do it because he didn't have a fax machine strapped to his back, then he hung up on me. Luckly I was able to find a pharmacy that would accept a verbal order and got the patient what he needed, but still, I'd like to have twisted his manparts into various fun shapes. I wrote him up, and maybe I'll send him some ex-lax brownies or something, and sign a competing hospice's name on it. But otherwise, I will just sit back and wait. He's this close to being kicked out of a local hospital because he's so bad, so it's only a matter of time. In the meantime, just keep your grandparents away from him. He's evil.

Boy that felt good.

Oh, and he most likely also steals Snickers bars from the hospital gift shops. I think he also hates babies. Haven't confirmed it, but I suspect.

And, he most likely drinks his own pee.

He really has it coming.

Thank you for listening.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?