Monday, December 06, 2004

I feel better today. Misery loves company, and every nurse at my job has had a run-in with this specific doctor, and we all agree that he does probably hate babies. Whether or not he steals Snickers bars nor drinks his own pee is yet to be determined, but the visual images did amuse a lot of people.

Despite that, I do believe it is better to put out positive energy rather than negative energy. Take this afternoon for example. I was in the CVS on Lakeside Ave, and was buying a Dr. Pepper, and nothing else. The little couple in front of me in the checkout line had a cart with various items, but let me go ahead of them in line. "I'm practicing the spirit of Christmas," the wife said, and smiled at me. I thanked them and wished them a Merry Christmas on my way out. Positive energy all around. It was nice.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?