Monday, January 03, 2005

The DVD player is broken. Luckly we have a playstation DVD player as well as the D drive on my computer to keep us covered until it is fixed.

On WWE Raw tonight, the new Arab-American Heel Wrestler is engaging in a debate with the broadcast team as to whether or not Arab-Americans have been discriminated against since 9/11. This is lost on a crowd that, as John points out, chant "U-S-A, U-S-A!" when a Canadian wrestler and an English wrestler have a match. Plus, I don't feel this is a medium for logical debate, since one just called his opponent a "jacka$$," prompting the crowd to chant "A$$hole, a$$hole!" Plus, if I wanna watch a debate, I'll turn on CNN. When I want to see buff hotties flex, CNN ain't gonna cut it.

Speaking of, I was watching HBO's Real Sports, and they featured Kyle Maynard, a wrestler born with no arms and no legs, but has established himself among the collegiate wrestling world. He's got an amazing spirit and positive attitude as well as incredible athletic power.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?