Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I originally posted a nasty post about Paris and Nicole. But now I'm less bitter. I realize that karma can be a bitch, especially to bitches. So I'm not worried.

Indiebride is so much fun. I realize that wedding talk bores a lot of people. John already has a glazed look in his eye, and he's the friggin groom, so I'm convinced the less said, the better. Indiebride is my proverbial candy store, where I am free to pontificate and yammer freely about my upcoming nups.

Product Plug: No Pudge Fat-Free brownies are bomb diggity. It's super easy (add nonfat vanilla organic yogurt, stir, pour into pan, bake at 350 for 30mins), and the brownies are really chocolatey and chewy. The mix is available at Ellwood Thompsons and in the organic baking needs section of Ukrops.

Program Plug: Tiny Toon Adventures is so funny. So is Fairly Odd Parents, and, for adults, Aqua Teen Hunger Force. My favorite ATHF character has to be Boxy Brown. In case you don't watch the show, Boxy is a brown box with an afro. He's kind of a younger, cooler version of Chef from South Park. Hilarious. Get down with the Pee Pants and watch, weekday midnights on Cartoon Network. If you're nice and John likes you, we might just let you borrow the dvds if you don't have cable.

Comments:
"Look out Frylock! He's got a knife!" Has to have been one of the best Meatwad lines about Boxy Brown. Can you dig it?
 
Happy birfday. Uh, uh. Happy birfday.

:D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?