Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Apparently, I have a fan.

I got a letter in the mail today from The Manchester Who's Who, who tells moi that they think I'd make an "interesting biographical candidate" for the 2005-2006 registry. I'm not sure who nominated me, I called Lurraine, and she told me she didn't, but she thought it was wonderful just the same. So, if you're the one, and you're reading this now, thank you.

Yesterday John and I went out to a well-deserved dinner outing at Ruby Tuesday at Willow Lawn, something we haven't done in a while. We also went to Tower and bought DVDs. We got the Bill Hicks Greatest Hits DVD, as well as Sid and Nancy (awesome friggin movie), and the complete seasons of Penn and Teller's Bullshit Season 2 and South Park Season 5. Awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?