Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Did I Get Drunk And Order Stamps?!?

John and I settled down after a fun tete at the Winn Dixie to one of our favorite shows, The King Of Queens. It's a fun romp into the world of young marriage, but one of the highlights of the show is a supporting actor by the name of Patton Oswalt. Oswalt graduated from William And Mary and is a Virginia boy. He's into comics, Star Wars, D&D, and is funny as shite. He's got a CD out, Feelin' Kinda Patton, and if you ever want to pee yourself, check it out. I've updated the links to include his personal site, which is also very good.

John and I ran over to Barnes and Noble last night to pick up a copy of The Star Wars Cookbook, which has delectible gastronomical delights like Wookie Cookies, Ty Fighter Cocktail Weenies, and Boba Fettucine. I glanced at the intro and noticed such lines as "make sure your parental units use the Force and watch to make sure that you don't burn yourself, Young Jedi," so the book strikes me as being more for kids than anything else, but I must say that the recipes are quick and easy.

Comments:
MMMMM, Stelladora Breakfast Treats! Snack time anytime!

Cokey McSnort Fuck,
AKA
Filmmaker Robert Evans (for the ESPN.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?