Thursday, July 10, 2008

Updates: as it's been far too long

The top stories are the grand premiere of A Doubting Florence, my nursing and skepticism blog.

Also, in about 1 week from now, check out Floyd Loves Janice for Jenn's Journal- our TAM 6 recap!

And now onto to moi: Stuff I've Been Into Recently
Graphic Novels. Can't seem to put these suckers down long enough to consistently crank out blog entries. I just recently finished Y: The Last Man. I am trying to catch up on The Walking Dead. Also still faithfully reading regular issues of Wonder Woman, Ms. Marvel, and Mighty Avengers. Also, I've checked out a limited run of a Marvel guest from France called Sky Doll. All are really great and I recommend all three. Walking Dead, however, is not for the squeamish.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?